Before submitting your application for rental, please review the information listed below. Properties are rented to the most qualified applicant. Properties are not considered “off the market” until the Lease Binder Fee has been paid and the Lease Binder Agreement has been signed by both parties.
Rental worthiness is based on the following criteria below:
- Credit Check
- Civil & Criminal Search
- Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- Application & Fees
- How have you handled your past obligations?
- How much monthly debt do you currently owe?
- Do you have re-established credit to offset past derogatory credit?
- Discharged Bankruptcies are acceptable under certain conditions.
- Social Security Number or ITIN verification.
Civil & Criminal Search
- Have you ever been in litigation with a Landlord?
- Have you ever been evicted?
- Sexual predator search.
- National Terrorist Action List.
Rental History (Last 5 Years)
- How often did you pay late?
- Did you leave owing money?
- How did you maintain the premises?
- Did you fulfill the terms of your lease?
- Were there any complaints against you or your guests?
Please note: Family, friends and/or roommates are not acceptable rental references.
- Do you have a job?
- How long have you been at your job?
- Is your income verifiable?
- Are there any other sources of income?
Please note: Unemployment Benefits will not be considered as Income.
Application & Fees
- Application must be complete and the proper fees paid.
- A non-refundable $40 Application Fee for each applicant over 18 years of age.
- Pet application must be complete and the proper fees paid (if applicable)
- A Driver’s License (or other approved photo ID) along with along with Social Security Number or ITIN must be included with application (See Rental Qualification Criteria above).
- Fees must be paid Online or via CashPay* (Certified Electronic Funds).
- Falsification of information provided by applicant is grounds for automatic denial of application and/or termination of tenancy with loss of all monies paid.
- Additional fees may apply